Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who Have You Seen?

I was on Facebook the other day and I took this quiz - Name 5 Bands That You Have Seen In Concert. It took me a minute to think, "who have I seen in concert?" I definitely remember seeing Duran Duran considering I was 13 at the time and that was my very first concert. I said something to Kevin and we started talking and slowly but surely the wheels started turning. I swear it's "mommy brain." All you mom's know what I'm talking about. It's a condition where you basically forget everything. Here is my list. I know it's quite extensive and varied, but hey what can I say. Who have you seen?

Duran Duran* (quite a few times)
INXS*
Paul Young
The Power Station
Garbage*
Our Lady Peace
Lenny Kravitz*
Rod Stewart
Posion
Marilyn Manison
Kid Rock
Metallica
Depeche Mode
The Cure
No Doubt*
Madonna*
Britney Spears
Pussycat Dolls
Black Eyed Peas
NSYNC
Hole
Jesus Jones
Squeeze
Slipknot
Judas Preist
Willie Nelson
Tori Amos
Sarah McLachlan
Linkin Park
Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus
Cheetah Girls
Def Leppard
Counting Crows
Aimee Mann
Marvelous 3
Remy Zero
Puddle Of Mudd
(*one of my all time favorites)

I know there has to be more, but like I said it's hard for me to remember what I did yesterday.

2 comments:

southernjoy said...

holy moly! That's a lot of concerts!

Wendy said...

Bon Jovi
Poison
White Lion
Stryper
The New Kids on the Block
Elton John
Billy Joel
Gin Blossoms
Cracker
Spin Doctors
Aerosmith
No Doubt
Counting Crows
Amy Grant
Collective Soul
Harry Connick, Jr.
Weezer
Live
Indigo Girls
Jackson Brown
Meredith Brooks
Swinging Medallions
Jupiter Coyote
Curiosity Shoppe (shout out if you know 'em - this one is a joke)

And that's all I remember. I had to have Craig's help.