Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here They Are..

I promised you that I would upload a few of the many pictures I took yesterday. So, without any further a do here they are...

Lacey had just woken up from a nap and she really wasn't into the whole picture taking thing at this point.

Such a sweet smile, but with a devilish side to her personality. She can be challenging but I love her spirit!

I love Lela's eyes in this picture. I'm so excited because I totally captured what are called "catch lights" in the eyes. Her eyes are truly this blue.

This is a picture of Lacey's hands holding one of the rice krispie bird's nest I made for Lela's Easter egg hunt. I love the innocence that this picture evokes.

Product placement of a gift card and catalog...nothing to exciting, but I do love the background.

1 comments:

Cami said...

I want you to teach me.... I love the window light. We need to play with our cameras. I am jealous you got to take a class.

Cami