Two summer's ago we had a landscaping plan drawn up. Then as luck would have it the drought started and the economy started going south. Well, the economy definitely hasn't improved but with all the rain I'm optimistic about the drought.
Last weekend I took the girls so we could get a few of the plants and bushes for the yard. In fact our front pine isle had nothing in it except for one tree. It was very sad looking if you asked me. So for the past few days we have planted bushes and flowers in hopes that the yard would take on a much nicer and more colorful apperance.
(I can definitely promise you if we do everything that has been recommended it will be a few years before we get it done. Why? Because there is only so much digging Kevin and I can and will do on a daily basis. It wears you out!!!)
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Landscaping
Posted by jhdaniell at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment