We have had a girls' weekend here at the house as we like to call it. Kevin has been out of town since Friday. We are expecting his return sometime early today and yes, we are all excited! Last night we had "movie" night. We all piled in my bed to watch a movie and eat popcorn. The girls informed that as we were preparing for the movie that they really weren't hungry and didn't want any popcorn. Ok? Works for me. So, then we brushed our teeth and put our "jammies" on and piled in my bed. I think five minutes into the movie Lela was asleep. Lacey was laying all over me trying to get comfortable as I fought not going to sleep. I honestly think we got probably 15 minutes into the movie when Lacey said to turn the TV off because she was sleepy. Oh well so much for "movie night." Maybe we'll try again sometime later.
(Quilt Update: I spent quite a bit time yesterday sewing buttons onto the quilt for the teachers. Still have a ways to go but I can promise you after this my family will be sewing their own buttons on their clothes.)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Movie Night?
Posted by jhdaniell at 6:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment