Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Change Of Plans

I was so hoping that we would be able to go to the Art Show, but considering Kevin and the girls didn't get back until close to 1:00 yesterday I made the decision to pass on us going. In place of going to the art show, we decided to go to the movies instead and...yes, Rita's Italian Ice. We ended up seeing earth by Disney. It was very interesting and the scenery in it was just amazing. The girls really liked seeing the baby birds learning to fly. I enjoyed the just the shear amazement of how our planet works with the change of seasons. It is truly amazing!!! I always enjoy watching documentary type stuff because I always wonder how in the world do they get the shots they get, some of them just blow my mind.

Rita's was a big hit as always. I swear Lacey thinks she can't live without it. There is one thing you can guarantee when we go Lacey always gets either cotton candy or coconut cream ice. Yuck! We have got to get her to pick something better out like...hum...maybe mango?

0 comments: