I always try and keep sometype of wreath on my front door. I love the way they make the front of the porch a little more inviting. For the past few weeks it's been screaming for sometype of Easter wreath. I had actually been looking for one, but couldn't find anything I liked. Well, the other day a friend of mine had made a wreath out of bright colored eggs and tulle. I absolutely fell in love with it! So, today I decided that I would do my version of her idea. I grabbed my hot glue gun and off to work I went. It was so cheap to make which makes it that more fun! I spent $5.00 for all the eggs (which was a total of 10 bags and I even had extra left over) plus the wreath form which was no more than around $3.00. So, for less than $10.00 I got this awesome one of a kind wreath.
Monday, April 6, 2009
IDEA: Easter Wreath
Posted by jhdaniell at 7:11 PM
Labels: creativity, Easter, idea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment