everyone. I hope you had a wonderful day like we did. I can tell you one thing I ate too much, but boy was it good. We went to Laura's house after church and had "Easter dinner." I made sweet potato souffle along with a key lime pie. Yum! The kids hunted eggs and played around. We're now home and I'm so ready for bed. In fact I can here it calling my name. The girls start back to school tomorrow, so back to the grind. The Easter bunny visited and brought the girls quite a bit of candy along with frisbees, movies and a cooking apron. I have so much to do before tomorrow, so I will leave you with some pictures from today. Enjoy!
Kevin and I outside at Laura's house.
Sam, Evan, Lela and Lacey in their Easter finest outside church in front of the "Living Cross."
Our sweet little "candy monster."
Let the hunting begin!
I found one!
Laura smiling for the camera.
Laura, Mom and me cutting up and having fun.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter,
Posted by jhdaniell at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That last picture is SO great! All of them are good, but that last one just captures something really special.
Post a Comment