Yesterday, I posted about Lela and how she is growing up. Today, I decided it was only fair for Lacey to have a post of her own. So, here is a little bit about our youngest.
Lacey is the little clown. Miss Personality. She is definitely the stinker of the household. Of the two girls, she is our free-sprited child who is extremely expressive. She is such a sweet child, who rarely shows her temper. She loves her baby doll and refuses to go to school without her. She gets her feelings hurt very easily and when she gets in trouble she will tell you, "I love you, Mommy" or "I love you, Daddy." She thinks she is as big as her sister and definitely keeps up with Lela and her friends really well. She has also been known to be put in time-out at school a time or two, which is something Lela would have never thought about doing. I laugh because two children couldn't be any different than our girls. She is the yin to Lela's yang and we wouldn't have it any other way...that's for sure.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Our Little Stinker
Posted by jhdaniell at 7:00 PM
Labels: free spirited, growing up, Lacey, love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment