Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What Am I Doing?

Do you ever ask yourself that question? Right now I'm feeling like I have bitten off more than I can chew at the moment. The only person I have to blame is myself. I'm starting to stress about everything I've got on. I'm working on two quilts and trying to plan a kindergarten's end of the school year party which will be here in the next 23 days. Not to mention just the daily activities of teaching Jazzercise, taking kids to school, dance, choir and just everyday errands. URGH!!!

This quilt has become a bigger undertaking than I realized. If I think about everything that has to be done, well it's a lot. Then today when I checked my email I find out I have to do a video monitor for Jazzercise, which is due by June 1. That means I've got to video tape myself within the next few weeks. Basically what a video monitor is to make sure I'm doing my job right. It's not that big of a deal. It's just added stress on top of everything else I have going on in my life. I so want to get outside and enjoy the sunshine, but that definitely isn't a priority at the moment. I'm just trying to breath in and out and ignore that fact that my house looks like a bomb has gone off inside of it. These next few weeks will fly by I know and I just need to enjoy it. It's about the journey and not the destination, right?

0 comments: