Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm All Alone, Today

I have had a really bad sinus infection all week. In fact it started Monday and as the week has progressed so has the severity of my symptoms. Everytime I would swallow my throat and ears would hurt. So, I finally went to the doctor's yesterday after much encouragement from Kevin. Have I ever told you that I hate going to the doctors? And something I even hate more than going to the doctors is taking medicine. I'm really funny about that sort of thing. Well, I went yesterday and they put me on an antibotic and a steriod for the next 10 days...lovely. When I woke up this morning I was coughing pretty bad and all stuffed up. Kevin had decided to take the girls to see his grandmother and visit with his mom today. I ended up staying home and resting. He took the little camera with him and made some really cute pictures of the girls. I think they had a really good day just the three of them out and about.


0 comments: