Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Dress

Lacey is our little "Miss Priss." She loves wearing dresses, which is so completely opposite of her sister who is a jeans and t-shirt type gal just like her mom. Several weeks ago I order some clothes for Lacey and Lela from a place called Jig Jog. What I like about it is you can pick out the fabric and mix and match to get the look you want. Well, Tuesday I got finally got the skirts and dresses that I had ordered for the girls. I ended up just laying the bag of clothes on the counter thinking I would hang everything up later. Then yesterday morning as I was getting ready to take the girls to school, Lacey comes walking in the bathroom with her new dress on smiling from ear to ear. She was so happy because she had dressed herself and even put on her socks and shoes. (With Lela you have tell her like 5 times to go get dressed and even then she doesn't put on her shoes and socks.) Lacey then asked me "Don't I look cute?" and then proceeded to tell me how she got the stool out so she get her dress down off the counter to wear. She was so happy and proud. I told her that she looked "beautiful" and asked if I could make her picture. Never one to turn down getting her picture made I took outside with her new dress on. "Cheese." (If you notice in the pictures she hasn't even had her hair brushed yet.)

0 comments: