After dance tonight, we had a little time to kill before we met Kevin for our usually Tuesday night dinner at Chick-fil-A. I had the bright idea that I would go to DSW and see what they had. It's not like I needed a new pair of shoes or anything, but I'm always on the lookout for something. I've decided that taking the girls into a shoe store, bad idea. I always seem to forget how much they love going in shoe stores. I think just as much as me and maybe even more so. But I swear those girls tried on every pair of pink high heels they carried in that store. I thought I was gonna split my side laughing because everytime I turned around Lacey was telling Lela, "Hey Lela, look at my sassy pink shoes!" Then she would turn and try walking down the aisle in them. She would take two steps and fall flat on her bottom because the shoes were so high. I have a feeling that we may have three shoe fiends in the house....watch out, Daddy. I think somebody may be glutton for a punishment.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Glutton For A Punishment
Posted by jhdaniell at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment