Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Cap And Gown

I got probably one of the biggest surprises of my life yesterday. I wasn't prepared for it. Lela brought home her graduation cap and gown. Talk about reality check. Our sweet Lela is graduating. Yes, I know it's just kindergarten but kindergarten today, high school tomorrow? I can actually remember parts of my kindergarten graduation and that was how many years, ago? Uh...30 something?

It's so true when they say the older you get the quicker time flies. I honestly believe that. It just seems like yesterday when we moved to Newnan and Lela started 2year old preschool with Miss Kristen and Miss Donna. She is now 6 and getting ready to leave the school she has been at for the past 4 years. Don't get me wrong I'm excited for her, but I'm sad as well because our "baby" is really growing up.

0 comments: