Monday, March 2, 2009

100 Days Of School



On Friday, Lela celebrated a 100 Days of School. The actual day was on Thursday, but because of all the fun activities her teacher had planned it was scheduled for Friday. When she got in the car Miss Josie told me that Lela was worn-out because they had walked a 100 steps, jumped rope 100 times, ran a 100 yards, etc. You get the idea. They even made a 100 Day Celebration Hash with "Miss Bindergarten. " We hadn't been home to terribly long when the poor child crashed out for a good portion of the afternoon. She was exhausted! I particularly liked the peace and quiet. Do you think they could celebrate everyday?

Another thing we had to do in celebration of the 100 Days of School was to create a poster with a 100 objects glued on it. Lela and I came up with the idea of a bubble gum machine with a 100 gum balls in it. It didn't quite turn out like I had pictured but you know that's OK. It is what Lela had pictured and that is all that matters.


0 comments: