Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Love...

my two beautiful daughters. I love my wonderful husband, he truly is my knight in shining armour. I love thunderstorms. I love white chocolate. I love coffee. I love living in Newnan. I love Italian Renaissance Art. I love my black Converse tennis shoes. I love my friends. I love my church. I love God. I love birds. I love crabs. I love San Francisco. I love St. Simons Island. I love reading. I love the color orange. I love the color aqua blue. I love to get up early every morning and write in my journal. I love to sew. I love to draw. I love photography. I love watching the sunset. I love watching the sunrise. I love old cemeteries. I love old churches. I love Gerber daisies. I love hydrangeas. I love Mexican food. I love Jazzercise. I love yoga. I love Grey's Anatomy. I love Fiesta ware. I love that I'm closer to 40 than 30. I love strong women. I love men who love strong women. I love that my husband is thoughtful. I love midori sours. I love that I'm close to my mother and sister. I love a good cry. I love bags. I love my ipod. I love truth and honesty. I love the fall. I love my feather pillow that I rest my weary head on every night. I love the moon. I love surprises. I love to sing in the car. I love to dance. I love my life...I'm defintely blessed.

0 comments: