Are you asking yourself what that is? Well, from Thursday, March 26 through March 29 the quilt shops in the metro Atlanta area hold what is called a The Greater Atlanta Shop Hop. It's a way for the local quilt shops to come together and have a lot of fun. This year's theme is entitled The Magic of Childhood and all the shops involved in the "hop" carry the theme throughout their stores. The idea is to pick up a "passport" and visit all the quilt shops in order to be eligible for the grand prize. All the shops involved in the "hop" usually have giveaways, refreshments, demos. It's so much fun! Last year was the first time, mom and I had ever participated in anything like it and we loved it. So for the past two days in the pouring rain, we have traveled from Newnan to McDonough to even Marietta to visit five out of the nine stores. I'm extremely tired but oh so inspired.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Shop Hop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I don't have your email...and I need help. We want to do a garage sale the last weekend in April. I need the neighborhood link..the one with Jennifer P. to see if anyone else is interested. Could you email me with all those names? Yes, I am random, but this is all I could think of when it is raining. I suppose I could have flashed a light into your window:)
my email:
sullivan-ryan@att.net
thanks...
Post a Comment