Monday, March 30, 2009

Tell Me Why

I don't like Mondays
Tell me why

I don't like Mondays
Tell me why

I don't like Mondays
I wanna shoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oot the whole day down


I can hear the Boomtown Rats singing my anthem today!

I can tell you why I don't like Mondays, well especially this Monday. I've had Lacey home all day from school because yesterday she had pink eye. That's always fun. So, I had to do errands with her all morning. Lela got up at some unheard hour of 4:30 am this morning. Her nose is running as well as Lacey's. Gotta love that pollen. So, she has spent most of her afternoon being grouchy. I'm trying to clean up the house because it looks like a bomb went off in it. Not to mention that everytime I get something picked up another mess somehow mysteriously appears. What's funny is no one seems to know how the mess got there? I'm also doing laundry in hopes that no one else in the house gets pink eye. I'm cooking dinner for us as well as a couple in our Sunday School class that has just had a baby. Then on top of all of this I'm trying to change out my Jazzercise set for tomorrow because I have to teach at 9:30 am. Do I bring all this on myself? Am I crazy? Oh, well at least the day is almost over with. Thanks for letting me vent.

0 comments: