Sunday, March 29, 2009

Zombieland

Newnan is a really cool place to live. On any given day you can find a film crew in town shooting a movie or even a television series. This weekend is no different except downtown has been taken over by zombies. Yes, you heard right, zombies. After church this morning, we walked to the square to see Zombieland? From what I can tell you it's a horror/comedy film starring Woody Harrelson and Abigail Breslin. And Newnan is serving as the backdrop for a "Texas" town that has just witnessed a battle between the zombies and non-zombies. The street were littered with trash everywhere and there were zombie signs all over the place. It was so cool walking around looking at the stuff. Surprisingly I did have my camera this morning, so I was able to take pictures. Pretty cool, uh?








What's funny is a friend of mine was downtown last night for dinner when they started "trashing" up Newnan and she thought they were just cleaning out the courthouse because they have been refurbishing it. How funny is that?

0 comments: