Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rainy Saturday Afternoon

I can't believe the amount of rain we have gotten in the past few days. It's hard to complain when we need it so bad, but when a lake forms in your backyard you start to get a little worried. I checked my rain gauge this afternoon and it is said we have gotten 4 1/2" of rain. Wow! That's a lot! It's been so nice just to stay at home today and do nothing. Well, that's not true I've always got something going on. My latest project that I started today is a doll quilt. I've been dying to make one and have actually been planning on doing it for a while but I didn't have any cute fabric for it. So, when mom and I were out "shop hopping" I discovered the cutest little fabric for one called Soiree by Moda Fabrics. It's very girly with pink, yellow, green and aqua blue flowers in it. I'm really excited about it. I just hope the girls like it. I've about decided that if they don't I will keep it for myself.

0 comments: