This is what I have been up to for the past few days making chicks and birds. I found the pattern for them in the Spring 2009 issue of Quilts and More. They have been so easy and fun that I'm considering making more. I might just have my own flock of birds before it's all said and done. The girls both wanted pink, of course and I decided to make a blue one for me. In fact it's now my bluebird of happiness that I have named Nara, which means happy in Gaelic. She is so cute and she makes me well...happy ;).
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Birds And Chicks, Chicks and Birds
Posted by jhdaniell at 1:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love bluebirds! Sam's nursery was in bluebirds, so cute. If you're selling your little critters, I'll buy one!
here's something from my blog about a year ago
-
http://southernjoy.blogspot.com/2008/04/bluebirds-are-my-favorite.html
Post a Comment