Monday, March 9, 2009

I Took The Plunge...

yes, I finally did it and I still can't believe it! I'm still in shock over the matter. What did I do you may be asking? Well, since Christmas I decided that I wanted a new camera. Not just any camera, but a really nice one. You know the kind with the metering systems and fancy lenses. Well, last Friday I actually went and finally bought one after much research and of course a coupon; not to mention the price had come down on it. But after months of waiting to purchase it, I'm now having buyers remorse. Crazy, uh? Why? I'm asking myself the same question. I put thought into this purchase. It's not some spontanteous idea I woke up with one morning. I think I'm scared of it or something? It's sitting on our dining room table in its box like a shrine which I refuse to open because I might mess something up. What is up with that? I just need to take a deep breath and imagine all the beautiful pictures I will be able to take and post on the blog. All the creative things I could with those pictures. Ah, I like where this is going....

OK, I've convinced myself to open it....hey wait minute, then again.

3 comments:

Cami said...

I totally know what you mean. I love pictures and admire so many great ones that others take. I have the Nikon D40 and have played with it a lot, so if you want help..I am glad to. Also, I have some blogs that I follow that have stunning pictures. I do notice a difference, and it is not that intimidating once you start playing. Also, it is hard to make cute little girls ..look bad :)

Cami

Jodi said...

Are you going to tell us what kind of camera? I am thinking of getting a Canon Rebel X??. Let us know how you are doing with yours. My birthday is coming up and I have my fingers crossed...

southernjoy said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it. Let's take pics together!