Friday, March 27, 2009

Surprise!!!

Last night we threw my mom a surprise party for her 60th birthday. I probably shouldn't have said that, but I think she looks great to be 60. Besides it's only a number. They say you're only as old as you feel, right?

Well to my surprise the girls never let the cat out of the bag considering they spent the day with her. I'm so proud. I left the girls at mom's house while I went to teach and the whole entire time all I could imagine was them telling her what we were doing. They didn't though.

For some unknown reason I had forgotten my camera, so all I have is a picture the restaurant took of the group. You get the idea.)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comments:

Mom of One and Another on the Way said...

What a great looking crowd!!! Makes me smile to see everyone!!!