Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Can't Wait Till Tomorrow

A few weeks ago I posted about how I bought a new camera and all my apprehension about it. Well, I don't know exactly how it happened but I'm taking a photography class tomorrow and I'm really pumped! I can't wait. I found out about it a couple of weeks ago reading a blog that I discovered online. Funny how things workout, uh? So, as soon as I read about the class I emailed the girl as quickly as I could to see if she had any room left. As luck would have it, she had one spot available that she said I could take if I wanted. Are you kidding? Of course! So, tomorrow while the girls are at school from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm I will be learning about lighting, photo composition, understanding your camera functions, etc. I'm so excited! It's been so long since I've had a photography class. I'm a little rusty to say the least. If I remember correctly it was the summer before the Olympics and my final project was all photographs of architectural details. I'm just glad I'm not getting a grade this time.


Oh yeah, for those of you who wanted to know what kind of camera I bought. It's a Canon EOS Rebel XSi/450D. I really like and I know when I finally start using it I will probably love it!

1 comments:

southernjoy said...

Yay! Where's your class? I'd love to take another one.