Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day - No School!!

Yeah! We got a much need break as I see it - it snowed yesterday! So, no school today! Woo hoo!!! What a beautiful sight to see especially since it is something we don't experience much here in the south. By the time we got home from church, the streets were covered with snowflakes. I love watching the snow fall outside as it covers the ground in a beautiful cold blanket of white. The girls were bouncing up and down and couldn't get out the door quick enough to play in the winter wonderland. Kevin so graciously went with them outside as I decided it was much too cold for me. I looked out the window at one point as a snowball went flying through the air towards Lacey. She seemed to be laughing as it got her on her nice warm neck. When the three finally returned indoors, the girls checks were a nice flushed color of red with ice cold hands. I striped them down placing wet coats and hats in the laundry room while they headed to the heater to thaw out.






0 comments: