Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Working Hard...Landscaping

With all this rain we have had lately, I have definitely used it to my advantage. A few post ago I mention about the landscaping. Well, the front pine island is completely done with the exception that my birdbath finally died. I'm not sure how long we had it but it bit the dust. :( So, that is the only thing we are lacking from it. When everything gets established good and blooms, I just know it is going to look so good.

The other area that I have been working hard on is around our patio and under the stairs. I have designated this my escape area. The more I plant the more excited I become. It looks so good and green. I've gotten the majority of it done, so you can definitely get a feel of what the finished product will look like. Now I just need some chaise lounges, pots, table and chairs, etc.

...and then the garden. I planted some squash, cherry tomatoes and zucchini. I'm not real sure what to do now considering this is the first time we have ever had a garden. I definitely think next year I will plan it out a little better? I bought a bunch of veggie plants not really realizing how big our box was. I know now. Next year I will plan a little better.



1 comments:

Eddie said...

That looks very nice. I am sure you will enjoy relaxing on the patio while admiring your hard work. The garden is also very nice and you will enjoy the fruits of your labor, or should I say veggies of your labor.