Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back To The New Normal

Now that school is finally over. Now that the parties are done. Now that summer is around the corner, I can hopefully resume my attention back to the blog. For the past few weeks it has literally driven me crazy that I haven't been able to devote the time I need to our blog. Everytime I wanted to sit down at the computer and type something would need my attention. Needless to say the blog would then get pushed all the way down on my list of things to do. Now I can officialy breath and enjoy spending the time I like on my "little project."

As you know I've spent a lot of time talking about Lela and her graduation, the quilts I made for the teachers, etc. But Lacey also had a lot going on here at the end of school as well. Yesterday in her class, she had a Luau Party complete with "hawaiian t-shirts" the class had made. I wasn't able to spend a lot of time at the party because I had a graduation to attend to but while I was there alot of things were happening. Miss Cynthia and Miss Jodi had games set up and down the hallway. There was hunting for treasure, mini golf, ring toss, and more. Talk about fun! Lacey must have been enjoying herself because I was able to sneak out without to many tears being shed.



0 comments: