was this afternoon. Yeah, I made it with my sanity still somewhat in tack. Can you believe it? I'm so glad to have that behind me and now onto graduation tomorrow. I'm wondering how many tears I'm gonna shed. I honestly can't believe that Lela will be starting first grade in the fall, where in the world has time gone?
We had a lot of fun at the party today giving the teachers their gifts, eating hot dogs and celebrating with cake. Have I told you how cute the cake turned out? I got this lady, Tammy Moore, to make it. She did a fabulous job! I told her what I wanted and well, she did it. Not only was the cake cute but it was delicious, too! I can promise you one thing that won't be last cake we get from her. Now how many more weeks till my birthday?
I'm completely exhausted as I sit here typing. I still have a lot to do before the morning comes. I need to get Lela's graduation gown out and ironed, lay out her dress, wash everyone's hair and oh, yes sleep. Can't wait for to tomorrow, it will be here before you know it.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
The End Of The School Year Party
Posted by jhdaniell at 7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hope the graduation is wonderful for Lela.
Post a Comment