Ever since I bought my new camera I've been experimenting with it quite a bit. I've really had a lot of fun taking pictures with it. I will be honest when I say I would rather take pictures of objects than people. I don't know why, but that's just me at least for the time being. Here are just a few of the shots I have taken recently: This is an orchid Kevin bought me. This is such a special picture for me because when he orginally brought it home it was not blooming at all. Now look at what has happened to it - two beautiful purple blooms. How awesome!
My dirty ole' tennis shoes. I had been working out in the yard one day and just took my shoes off to rinse off my feet. So, I grabbed my camera because I just like the feel of how my shoes looked in the grass.
My morning ritual consists of a cup of coffee and me sitting down to journal. Here is a shot of two of my very favorite things. Well, three if you count the pen.
One of my beautiful day lilies that was blooming in the yard after one of the many rain storms we had. I'm hoping that now school is over with I will be able to sit down and actually paint a picture or two of them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment