Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Somedays

it just has to be about you. I took a much needed break today from all the chaos going on. Wendy and I put the girls in lunch bunch and took a trip to Atlantic Station for a little shopping at H&M and then off to lunch. I'm so glad that I blew off what I needed to be doing - i.e. putting the finishes touches on quilt #2, cleaning the house, laundry, planting flowers, working on the end of the year school party, etc. It occurred to me that sometimes you're more productive when you walk away and then come back to what you were doing. (Well, at least that's my hope.) But I will say what a treat to go shopping and have lunch with a dear friend. I can't wait to do it again! Thanks, Wendy!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, I'm a pro at spending other people's time and money :)

Love you!