Despite the fact I'm extremely busy these days I'm feeling so creative and that feels awesome. I can honestly say that I haven't felt this way in a long time. It's nice to finally start honoring my creative side again. My photography/writing e-course is really helping me to get in touch with my alter ego. I have a picture that I absolutely have to share with you. I've gotten so many positive comments that I honestly can't believe that I took it. It's a reflection of me in a red gazing ball. The picture has so much meaning to me. The things in my life that I take for granted can be seen as well as the things I love and cherish. It's amazing when you actually open your eyes up to yourself and your life you start to see the world anew.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Creativity
Posted by jhdaniell at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I think that's an amazing photo!
Post a Comment