I got to spend part of my morning with Lacey having Muffins with Mom. She was so excited and proud that I was in class with her. For her Muffins, we had a picnic complete with teeny tiny bugs scattered across picnic blankets. Lacey was such a good host making me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (which had more jelly than anything), bringing my plate to me and fixing me tea to drink. But before we sat down for our morning picnic we got the pleasure of attending music class with them. Lacey loves to sing, so I was excited that we were going there. She is so animated when she sings with her movements and looks its the most precious thing you have ever seen. Lacey also did a questionnarie like Lela's and as you can imagine they had no two answers alike. Here's what Lacey said about her mommy:
- My mommy is 20 years old.
- She weighs little lbs. and is 3ish ft. tall.
- Her hair is black and her eyes are blue.
- My mom loves to relax by going to sleep and she likes to wear shirts.
- She loves to cook corn.
- Her favorite household chore is to clean the kitchen.
- Her favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy and her favorite song is Hannah Montana.
- Mommy always tells me to clean up my mess.
- It makes her happy when I clean up my room.
- When my mom shops, she loves to buy sweet milk.
- If she could go on a trip, she would go to Texas and she would take me and my sister and some cups.
- I really love it when my mom cleans up my mess.


0 comments:
Post a Comment