Friday, May 22, 2009

Graduation

Talk about a day of ups and downs, well that would be me emotionally. I have gone to the top of mountains and then in the next down in the valley. I swear I think I need to be medicated these days, but I will say despite my emotional uncertainty it was a day of excitement. Our Lela officially graduated from Kindergarten and is now headed to first grade. As I heard someone say this morning "Kindergarten today, High school tomorrow." I so believe it! I'm just trying to figure out where in the world the past four years have gone since she started school? I realized that not only is her life changing by entering into first grade, but my life is changing as well. No longer will I have to hear arguing over which way to go to school - Lela's way? or Lacey's way? No longer running from one class party to another and being so stretched thin that I have no idea if I'm either coming or going. So many changes for all of us. But it's all good despite the tears and unknown of what is to come next. Life is a journey and we are about to embark on just another leg of it.


Congratulations, Lela Kaye Daniell

0 comments: