because I'm not getting to blog like I want to. There is so much exciting stuff to tell; but this end of the school year "stuff" is keeping me, well, busy to say the least. I woke up this morning with my sinuses bothering me. That's all I need is another sinus infection. I will definitely say this is not how I wanted my Mother's Day weekend to start.
Yesterday, Lela had Muffins with Mom and today Lacey will have her turn with me. Lacey is bouncing off the walls about it. Lela was excited but nothing like her sister. One reason, I'm sure is because Lela has been doing this for 4 years now. She is 'ole pro. My favorite thing they do is the questionnaire. Lela I will say did really well. I can't wait to see what Lacey has to say about me. Here is Lela's questionnaire:
- How old is your Mom? 37 (correct)
- Where was she born? i don't know (Atlanta)
- Her favorite thing to eat? Cinnamon Toast Crunch (we don't even own of this cereal - what she meant to say I later found out was Cinnamon Toast)
- Her favorite movie? Enchanted (I don't know if I would say that, but it does have Patrick Dempsey in it, so that could pass)
- What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? Sew (I have many, but again this works)
- What does your Mom say alot? "Mommie is going to get the spakin' spoon out." (I only use this when things get really bad and honestly I would never use it, but don't tell them)
- Why do you love her? because she takes me places (yeah, like Target and Rita's)


0 comments:
Post a Comment