Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Under The Weather

I've had a hard time keeping on top of blogging these past few weeks. Actually I've had a really bad cough which has kept me under the weather a bit. Yesterday, after being persuaded by my dear husband I finally went to the doctor. Now I don't if I feel better or worse. He has me on an antibiotic and a steroid. I have congestion in my chest which is resulting in me having a bad cough. He said it was nothing serious just an infection in my chest which hopefully with the help of the drugs will be gone soon.

2 comments:

Wayne-O said...

Julie, Mucinex DM "ALWAYS" works for me when I have major chest congestion. Its very expensive but worth it. Its about $12 for 20 tablets on the shelf. I always bought it at Publix. Hope you get to felling better.

Wayne

Wayne-O said...

feeling better...hahaha