Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Being To Look A Like Christmas...


Yesterday Mom, Aunt Laura, me and the girls headed to downtown Newnan for the Annual Main Street Christmas Open House. It was so much fun!!! The girls had a good time because everytime we went into a store if there was food they were getting some, forget about dinner. I think Lacey had about a half dozen cookies in addition to popcorn. Lela who knows....that child is the bottomless pit these days. The Christmas lights were up as well as the Christmas decorations, it was festive. The girls even got their picture made with the Santa outside the courthouse.

They are getting so excited about Christmas. They keep talking about the elves returning and all the havoc they created while they were here during the holidays last year. I keep telling them that the elves might not make it back if they are not getting their chores done at the North Pole. The girls will be writing Santa soon to see the elves can come and stay with us...hum?

Another thing they have started doing is circling the toy catalogs. I think they want everything possibly made. Lacey wants every American Girl she sees in the book. And Lela has decided that she wants "herself" for Christmas. It's an American Girl that looks just like her - dark brown hair with bangs and blue eyes. She even has her ears pierced, which Lela thinks is the greatest. It so funny when they look at the AG catalog, how I can see their indivdual personalities emerge. Lela likes the sporty stuff for her girl while Lacey likes the pretty dresses for hers.


1 comments:

Mom of One and Another on the Way said...

Hey there!
I hope you have the book "Elf on the Shelf" for the girls. Have you heard of that before? Let me know. Hope to see you soon! - Stacy