Sunday, November 16, 2008

No Time Like The Present

Would you believe that today I started dragging out my Christmas decorations? I know, I know it's a little early for some of you but with everything that I have coming up I decided that I should probably start working toward getting them up. I'm definitely gonna decorate my porch last and that will be after Thanksgiving.

I have four Christmas trees that I decorate - the family tree (traditional red and green), Lela's tree (hot pink with bright colors) Lacey's tree (silver with bright colors) and then mine and Kevin's tree (brown and aqua blue). Not only do I have the trees to do but I also decorate the bathrooms with ornaments and holiday accessories. Then my foyer and dining room gets brown and gold Christmas trees and ornaments. My kitchen also gets the traditional red and green. I also have Santa Clauses to sit out and a mantle to decorate with garland and ornaments.

As you can tell I have quite a bit to do. I figured if I did a little bit at a time it wouldn't seem so bad. The girls are out all next week for Thanksgiving and then the next week I'm gonna be out of town on a girls trip. So, I just figured there's no time like the present....

0 comments: