Monday, November 24, 2008

A Day With My Girls

Today was the first day of Thanksgiving Break for the girls. And would you believe that both girls were up before the crack dawn? I'm not really sure what time Lela got up but best I remember Lacey was up before 7:00 am. Come on girls, we can sleep late? No school this week.

Since we are off this week I had promised the girls that I would take them to one of their favorite places to play - Jumping Jellybeans. So yesterday afternoon after most of the laundry was done and the house was somewhat picked up, we head over to play. The girls had me climbing, jumping and sliding for about an hour. Talk about tired, but they had a good time. Afterwards I promised them I would take them to Rita's Italian Ice. It was a little chill for ice, but hey you only live once, right? Lela got chocolate, me strawberry and Lacey got coconut cream which she ate about the entire cup. Yuck! I won't tell her but that definitely wouldn't have been my choice.

So what's on the agenda for tomorrow? Well, after I finish teaching we are going to the movies. What to see you might ask? High School Musical 3, of course!!! (Again not my choice.)

0 comments: