(It's not quite 7:00 am and I have been up since before 4:00 am. For the past two nights I've been having a hard time sleeping. I'm wondering if it's all this medication I'm on from the doctor. I so hope so. I really want one night of good sleep. So, I decided to be productive and work on the blog...)
Yesterday, we took the girls to Stone Mountain for their annual Christmas "stuff." I think I would be correct in saying that it was COLD. The girls had a good time. We rode the skylift, which the girls appropriately called "the box." I find that funny because that is exactly what it is "a box" going up the side of a mountain.
We played mini-golf. Well, Daddy and Lela did while I sipped hot chocolate trying to keep warm and pushing Lacey in her stroller with 3 blankets piled on top of her.
My favorite part of the day,though, was seeing the Polar Express in 4-D.Not only was it warm inside but I just love that movie! It might have to be one of my favorite Christmas movies of all times. We got to experience the rumble of the train, the smell of hot chocolate and have snow fall on us. What fun it was!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
It Was Cold!
Posted by jhdaniell at 6:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment