and everyone is taking naps except me, surprise surprise! I've been on the computer ordering Christmas cards, shopping, checking email. Wow! Just think what did we do before the advent of computers? I don't know about you but they sure do make my life easier. I apologize for not blogging these past few days, but I've been enjoying the holiday weekend. Thanksgiving was nice. Of course, I ate to much or at least I felt that way. I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving as much as we did.
On Friday, Kevin and I did something we have never done in the past eight years of marriage - go shopping the day after Thanksgiving TOGETHER!!! I still can't believe we did it. We went to Target, Toys 'r Us and Best Buy. I told him we were really testing our marriage because we both have two totally different approaches to shopping. I like to take my time looking and he has his list and goes directly for what he wants. It drives me crazy because he usually doesn't deviate from what it is he needs. Everything went well and we were in and out in a reasonable amount of time. Afterwards, he then took me to my mom's house where I spent the rest of the day shopping with her. (The girls had spent the night at Grams and Buster Bud's house the night before.)I did get a little of my Christmas shopping done, which was nice. I have finished the majority of it of for the most part. My goal this year is just really to slow down and enjoy the season - I'll let you know how it goes.
Here are pictures of our family Christmas tree and then the tree that is in our bedroom. I finally finished decorating everything last night...yeah!!!"Our" tree in our bedroom - it's decorated in aqua blue and brown
The Family Christmas tree - decorated in traditional red and green
Sunday, November 30, 2008
It's A Yucky Rainy Sunday
Posted by jhdaniell at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Your trees are beautiful!!! I love the toppers!!!!
Post a Comment