Christmas decorating is slowly but surely coming together. I'm still not feeling a 100%. I went back to the doctor this morning in hopes of finding out what was wrong with me. He mentioned a few times I could have "whopping cough" which has made a resurgence in adults. Comes to find out that if that is what I have it just has to take it's natural course. There is in nothing they can do and the stuff usually lasts up to six weeks. Well, I've had this "stuff" now at least four weeks, but who's counting? The only way to determine if that is what I have is a blood test, which I opted out of because does it really matter if they can't treat it? So, now I'm on round two of antibiotics and steroids, please pray this knocks it out! I don't know how much longer I take of this.
Here are some pictures of the girls' Christmas trees. They decorated them themselves. Not bad for three and almost six years of age, uh?
Lacey's tree
Lela's pink tree
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Moving Slowly These Days
Posted by jhdaniell at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment