Monday, June 30, 2008

A Day At The Pool

Today has been quite nice. We went spent most of the day at the pool with Sam, Evan and Gigi. As usual not many people were there, which is so nice because at times it feels like your own personal pool. We really like it!

The kids had a blast as usual. They were playing around the pool when Sam discovered in one of the filters a frog. Lela, Lacey and Evan got so excited. Sam reached into the filter and retrieved the poor little thing. Surprisingly he was still alive.....YUCK!!! I wish you could have seen Lacey, though, she was beside herself; talking about how she was gonna tell her daddy about how she saw a frog, etc. (She is so animated at times it just cracks me up.) They all took the frog to the back of the pool area to release him. I'm sure that frog was glad to get out of that situation.

Then they all went on a "filter hunt" to see what else they could find in the filters. Thank goodness that was pretty much it. I honestly don't think I could take anything else. As far as reptiles go I'm at my personal limit for the year, thank you very much.

0 comments: