Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lela's Dance Recital

Well, today we have been non-stop. Needless to say we are all tired and worn out, Lela's Dance Recital was this afternoon. She has been so excited. All she has talked about is how she is going to dance on the "big stage" in front of lots of people and wear red lipstick. (Personally, I think that is what she really enjoys is the makeup part.)

We're so proud of her, she really seems to enjoy it and her class did really good. So, for at least a few weeks we have no dance. She is attending dance camp for a week this summer, where she will be a rodeo cowgirl. Then when August rolls around, we will start back up. This year will be interesting because Lacey will be now dancing as well....I can't imagine what that will be like. She is such a loose cannon, you just never know with her.

I was not allowed to photograph or record the recital because the studio has it copyrighted,(you know more money for them) but I did make pictures before and after. The recital was entitled Four Seasons. Her class was Fourth of July, where they danced to Grand 'Ole Flag. And like all ballerinas she received flowers after her performance.






0 comments: