Lacey is so funny. We call her our "monkey" because she is funny, climbs on everything, and just has such a cute little personality with lots and lots of energy. Last night when I got home from teaching both the girls were standing in the door to great me. They were all smiles, jumping up and down, pushing one another out of the way to get to me. (It must be nice to get this kind of welcome, at least I'm getting a little of taste of what Daddy gets to experience when he comes home everyday.)
I had barely gotten out of the car and in the house, when Lacey starts telling me, "We got your present, Mommy. We got your present. I go get it." She starts up the stairs to the bonus room. I said something to Kevin and he said that she had no idea where he had put it. Lacey then comes back all excited but of course no present, while Lela is telling her, "No, Lacey don't tell Mommy it's a surprise." I about cracked up laughing because Lacey was so sweet about everything. She just couldn't understand why she couldn't give me my present.


0 comments:
Post a Comment