The girls' have a new obsession, well Lela more so than Lacey. Last Friday night, Disney aired a new movie called Camp Rock starring the Jonas Brothers. As of today I think the girls have watched it at least a 100 times (TiVo.) When it's on I ask Lacey who is in that movie and she says "the Jonas Brothers!" We even have the CD, which is found a permanent place in my CD player. (Anytime we're in the car we are having to listen to it - yeah!)
Well, today Lela took it one step further. She was watching the movie and I noticed her leave the room only to return with her baseball cap. She was watching one of the dancing/singing scenes and was mimicking everything they were doing - it was too cute. Now she is showing me how she dances and even sings. I wonder if Disney is looking for new talent?
Thursday, June 26, 2008
New Obsession
Posted by jhdaniell at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment