Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Teddy"

On Friday, Lela brought "Teddy" home from school. "Teddy" is a brown bear that is suppose to spend the weekend with us and then we write a story of what we did with "Teddy." (In a nutshell homework for mom.) I just finished writing his story, and talk about stressful. I had forgotten how much I didn't like creative writing. Lela did help by telling me what "Teddy" did. The only problem was she wanted everyone to know every little detail possible. I can't wait to see what my grade is.

On another note, Lacey even had homework this weekend. She was suppose to trace her name five times. Talk about not wanting to help! Oh goodness, did she show us her temper when I tried to assist. Forget that! She kept telling me Miss Cynthia and Miss Jodi don't help me, leave me alone....so I did. I can't wait to see what her grade is.

1 comments:

Wayne-O said...

Lelas hair is getting really long !!! WOW !!! Take care Julie, love reading your blogs.