We went to the fair this evening. The girls had a blast! Lela absolutely loved the fun house, she went through it like 20 times or so it seemed. Lacey rode the Ferris wheel with Daddy and kept telling him, "this is not fun at all!" I couldn't help but laugh. Lucky us, we came home with a new pet....a goldfish. The girls have named it Coco? I'll keep you updated on the newest member of the Daniell Household.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Going To The Fair
Posted by jhdaniell at 6:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Tell Kevin I said to wear his ALABAMA polo shirt next time !!! ROLL TIDE !!!
Julie, I can see it now...Your still blogging and reporting when Lela and Lacey have thier proms, and first dates !!! HAHAHA !!! just giving you a hard time, love the blogs, keep it up.
Post a Comment