Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Survived! The Consignment Sale Is Over!

Yeah! Today was possibly the longest day of my entire life. I was at school from 7:30 this morning until about 4:00 this afternoon working the sale. Saturday is half off day, so it was pretty crazy. The school did great though, we made $58,400 in two and a half days which just blows my mind. Everything was going great this afternoon until we started breaking down the racks and I got my finger caught and almost severed it in two. Right now all I can feel is throbbing pain in my middle finger. Ouch!

I did buy the girls a few things for the fall/winter season. Lacey more so than Lela. Lacey is easier to please when it comes to how she dresses verus her older sister. Lela and I go head to head when picking out her clothes. I have learned the hard way that she needs to pick them out and not me. Can you believe she is only five and already has an opinion on her way of dress....lucky me?

0 comments: