Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Boyfriend...Patrick Dempsey

The funniest thing happened at school today. I went to get Lela from school this afternoon and her teacher and I were talking about how she was doing in school. I asked Miss Josie this because my daughter rarely fills me in on what is going on at school, something she has done ever since she has started. Well, we were talking and she told me that in class they were talking about the movie Enchanted. For those of you who don't know, Patrick Dempsey is one of the stars in it. Well, Miss Josie said that in the middle of the discussion Lela proceeds to tell her, "my mommy's boyfriend is in that movie." At first Josie said that she was taken back by it because she knows that I'm married, then she realized exactly what Lela meant. We both started laughing because I was like a girl has gotta dream.....

0 comments: