I sitting here enjoying the peace and quiet. I almost dread getting up and trying to get ready for today because I know what lies ahead the rest of the week. This week at school is our Annual Consignment Sale, and I'm on the committee. We have two sales a year - one in the fall and then one in the spring. The committee does the majority of the work, while we get the parents to help us. But as everyone knows it doesn't always work out that way. It's a great fundraiser for the school! Just a lot of work involved and the girls end spending a lot of time at school because of it. (Mother's guilt.) In fact today, we start setting up. By the time Saturday rolls around, I will have worked over 25 hours setting up, taking down, working, etc. But for all the time involved it's fun! This year I'm been told we have over 550 consignors....talk about a lot stuff!!!
Next week I will get a much needed break....I'm headed to Simpsonwood with some of the girls from church for a Women's Retreat. Yeah!!!! I so can't wait.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Busy Week Ahead
Posted by jhdaniell at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment