First week of school is done and over with...YEAH! Everyone seems to be adjusting to having to get up early and out the door.
Lela is making the transition this year to having homework. All is well, if she would just take her time and not rush through it. I find that to be her downfall. She just wants it done whether it's right or not. (And we have how many more years of this?)She loves her teachers (and so do I), and loves her friends. There are 12 kids in her class - 9 girls and 3 boys. Talk about estrogen.
Lacey actually loves going to school, too! I'm shocked because she is such a "mommy's girl" who doesn't like it when I leave her and she always wants her "baby" with her. This summer we had many discussions about "baby" staying home with Mommy. Lacey would tell me that "baby" was going to school, too. Her teacher and I discussed the situation and we agreed that "baby" could come to school but she had to stay in Lacey's school bag. Well, I'm happy to report "baby" has yet to even make it out of the car. YEAH!! Talk about accomplishment. I'm so proud of her. What a big girl she is!!!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Surviving Our First Week
Posted by jhdaniell at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment